Saturday 23 June 2018

I will model, texture, label and render any 3d model

I will model, texture, label and render any 3d model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can model and/or render hard surface models. (This excludes characters)
This gig includes photorealistic renders with high resolution images.

Please, contact me before ordering.

Best regards,
Christian.

Reviews


robindra:Great to work with

nigeljohnson73:A great gig, the seller was responsive to my needs and was able to deliver a quality product with very little input from me. A revision was a really simple process and I am very happy the output. The seller was also ralyl helpful about how to manage the objects providing many different output types so I could try them in different packages.

hnajdeski:Outstanding Experience!

daudhafiz557:great love the quality of work

the7express:awesome seller, great communication would buy from again definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment