Saturday 23 June 2018

I will 3d character modeling, rigging and animation

I will 3d character modeling, rigging and animation












About:

Hello,

I provide an excellent and quality 3D Game Character Modeling also other assets amp; props modeling like Vehicle. Weapon, Environment, Props etc..

If you are making a Game and need characters for same than I will serve you best High Poly or Low poly models for your game for unity 3D. Characters can be Soldiers, Fighters, Sports, Driver, Cops, Zombies, Warriors, Action Girls, Avengers, Super heroes etc.

I focus on the client's requirements and according to that I will do 3D model, Texture and Render. I make sure I fulfill all your requirements.

I would appreciate if you can discuss with me before you place an order cause various models has various prices and timelines.

Quality will never be compromised!

Thanks!

Reviews


josebaratto:Very creative. Vishpate had a lot of patience in finalizing the work. Highly recommend.

vishpatel09:So kind of you sir! Appreciate your kind words! I loved the 3D character modeling of this Project and look forward to serve more!

arbelos:vendor delivered high quality and was receptive to requests, thanks

vishpatel09:Client is quite quick and knowledgeable of 3D character Modeling, Rigging, Texturing and Animations! Helped a lot!

arbelos:delivered exactly what I wanted, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment