Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will model your character (only sculpt) with high detail as you want

I will model your character (only sculpt) with high detail as you want












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am a 3D artist. I mostly use Zbrush, Maya.
I will provide you the source file of the software like .ma, obj, .fbx, .3ds, etc.
I can create a 3D model of the sculpture or figurines by the photos.
If you have qestion please write to me.

Reviews


illustratedman:Teodorc followed my instructions perfectly and the result is exactly how I expected it to be ! I will definitely work with him again !

teodorc:Outstanding Experience!

illustratedman:Teodorc followed my instructions perfectly and the result is exactly how I expected it to be ! I will definitely work with him again !

teodorc:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment