Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will do 3d animation, intro animation, objects animation

I will do 3d animation, intro animation, objects animation












About:

You have to Contact Us before you place order.

I will make 3D animation for your games, youtube intros, logos and will rig your character for animation to be used for animating or game. And Also animated short movies.

I can work smoothly if you could provide:
1.  Images, drawing or sketch of your product or character or any thing you want to be made.
2. Details about textures, Color or material.
3. Expected Delivery Time.

Please do not order before discussing your requirements in detail with me.

Looking forward to work with you.

Thank You !

Best Regards,

Ali Raza

Reviews


armsop:Awesome work! I will order again! Thank you!

raza5750:He was great with requirement definition.

m_sachal:wow! what a great seller. he was very kind and respectful and took the time to listen to my feedback and make the needed adjustments, he is great to work with.\nI am very happy.\nHighly recommend.\n

raza5750:Outstanding Experience!

begicf:The deal was fully respected.


No comments:

Post a Comment