Monday 25 June 2018

I will make a 3d interior design with sketchup

I will make a 3d interior design with sketchup












About:

****** I am a licensed "Architect" & a member of  "INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS BANGLADESH (IAB)". I have 3 years of professional experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.

****** I am proficient in the following software:  [Sketch Up, V-ray, Photoshop,Auto-Cad,Illustrator]
I will create 3D detail modeling realistic rendering of your projects, in a fast and timely manner. 


****** I create any 3D Sketch up modelling & rendering view from your sketches (PDF, JPG, PNG, DWG, DOC file, etc…) in many field of architecture : civil construction, housing, building, office, coffee shop, restaurant, etc… or 3D elevation, 3D section, 3D plan like above.

****** If you're interest  my services, please feel free to contact with me & we will discuss further about your project,then i'll I will give the exact price for the specific projects (in about the complexity of the projects)

# I’m committed to my Client for my Work satisfaction & Best Quality Work and Best Prices #

Regards,
Ar. Iftekar Anik

Reviews


anthigh:Very easy to work with

andrewslonko:Well done as usually . Thx Man

iftekaranik:Thank You so much.To working with you its a pleasure.Your satisfaction is my happiness.Hopefully work with you always.

anthigh:Very easy to work with

andrewslonko:Well done as usually . Thx Man


No comments:

Post a Comment