Saturday 16 June 2018

I will create any 3d model for 3d printing

I will create any 3d model for 3d printing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

In this gig I'll scan for you any type of physical object with help of 3D sensor from 360 degree and provide you a source file which can be available in any extension as you want some are as follows.

  1. .fbx
  2. .stl
  3. .obj etc

Also I can do for you some extra features liking adding custom backgrounds scene behind the 3D models & make this model more better by putting custom animation in the 3D models & also I have proposed you some other features like enhance detailing  , High Resolutions etc

Reviews


jazinho:he was of great help

moeezraja:outstanding Experience

kubenty:Very professional, good communication and knowledge. Cooperation with him is a pleasure.

moeezraja:Very calm and not in rush

jazinho:he was of great help


No comments:

Post a Comment