Monday 25 June 2018

I will create dxf files for laser and plasma cutting

I will create dxf files for laser and plasma cutting












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I can create DXF file for plasma or laser cutting machines, just give me any document for your product or idea and i will turn it ready to cutting .

I can convert your logo into DXF format (outline of the logo )which can be used by your laser engineer to use it in the cnc / laser machine to use wherever you want

  • SERVICES INCLUDES:
  • Professional Dxf files.
  • Polylines/Line/Arc will be used to create dxf file.
  • Manual tracing for perfection.
  • Faster Turn around time.
  • Logo converted into DXF .
  • Logo converted into SVG .
  • You will get the source file .
  • Transparent Background or white background PNG format

I look forward to working with you and building something awesome together.

    Reviews


    presidentchen:Unbelievably fast!

    alinasser801:Thanks

    sam151515:The seller exceeded my expectations and delivered earlier than expected. Will work with again

    alinasser801:Thanks great buyer

    bybee14:Awesome as always. Super fast. Great quality


    No comments:

    Post a Comment