Saturday 16 June 2018

I will do realistic virtual staging on your real estate images

I will do realistic virtual staging on your real estate images












About:

HIGH QUALITY VIRTUAL STAGING!

How it works?

1. Take a photo of an empty room(s). Highly recommended using a professional photographer, although I can help you with the editing to make final result even better, if needed.

2. Rename the files according to the rooms (bedroom, living room etc.). Upload these and let me know your style needed, coloring and position for the furniture.

3. In 24h you will receive proofs for Virtual Staging. If you need any revisions, now it's the time to let me know! Once confirmed, I will render the full resolution images.

Feel free to contact me any time for further questions?! Thank you.

Reviews


harby:Amazing work as always!

jandigital:Outstanding Experience!

harby:Great quality, great communication, and fast delivery! Highly recommended!!

gohargrigoryan:So quick and professional thank you

jandigital:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment