Saturday 23 June 2018

I will respond as fast as possible! + See More

I will respond as fast as possible! + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Let me know what you need for your game and I'll get to it.

-Dedicated textures (please provide the model and unwrap)
-Tileable textures. Ideal for terrains
-Hand painted textures
-Realistic textures

Open for custom requests
Please send a message before ordering.

Reviews


edboon:High Quality output.

slijkie:Great to work for Edboon! Interesting project. Looking forward to making more textures for you!

loopygoopyg:Seller went above and beyond in producing textures. Not only did he exceed in what we had imagined, but produced a lot of fantastic work!

slijkie:Really great to work with loopygoopyg! Clear descriptions and fun project!

loopygoopyg:Great turn around time, went above and beyond and nailed what I was looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment