Saturday 23 June 2018

I will do 3d modelling of your sketch or idea

I will do 3d modelling of your sketch or idea












About:

Hi and welcome to my Gig,

My name is Marko and I'm looking forward to doing future business with you,

In this Gig, I'm offering a 3D model based on your sketches or images which I need as a reference for my work, as well, you are included with 2 photorealistic renders.

The price may variate depending on project complexity as well as project content (multi-objects may be more expensive). All in all, contact me and I'm sure that we can come to an agreement.

This gig also provides:

  • 3D Model in any extension(format)
  • Photo retouching for the background
  • Realistic rendering
  • OBJ and STL file format for 3D Print and Prototype

I'm also open to give any kind of suggestion if you are having doubts or problems including your project

NoteI highly recommend you to contact me before ordering since I need to do a complete review of your requirements so your order can be finished in right time.Thank you!

Best regards,
Marko

Reviews


yunsunturf:excellent job, can't be better.

peceni93:Very satisfying buyer.

josefranco403:good experience again

josefranco403:perfect always

sarvidesigns:Awesome! The best at what he does!


No comments:

Post a Comment