Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will do any kind of 3d bottle design

I will do any kind of 3d bottle design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will design any kind of bottles for house hold,cosmetic ,food and beverages,Pharmaceutical industries. I'm Using Solidworks software for the designing and can be able to provide the 3d drawing for the Mold manufacturing.

Reviews


katyayanga:It was a joy to work on this project the seller. Not only did I get an amazing design in the end, I loved their work ethic, attention to detail and the fact that I received lots of invaluable advice along the way - this person obviously knows everything there's to know about bottle production process! Would definitely work with again. Thank you!

thilaarathne_ss:Great Experience.It was a pleasure to work with you .Thank you so much..!!!

samweaver442:Would definitely work with again!

thilaarathne_ss:Great Experience.Great Client.Thank you....!!!

v_rjsh:One of the nicest attitude I have seen. Very sincere to the job and focuses on customer satisfaction instead of money. Pays attention to detail. Good technical knowledge. Highly recommended for designing plastic and glass bottles.


No comments:

Post a Comment