Saturday 16 June 2018

I will create a 3d models, animation, rendering jewelry for your sketches

I will create a 3d models, animation, rendering jewelry for your sketches












About:

­Hello. My name is Konstantin. My 25 years expierence will be useful for you.

Creating high-quality 3D model of jewellery items by your sketch. All forms, all metals, all gems. Light upon your request. I propose a transparent background and render pass (it gives more creative possibility) or I make a backgrond at your request. Flying animation of camera around your item, trajectory at your request. Duration of animation isn't more than 1 minute. More duration of animation, animation and additional items are discussed and paid separately. So I can make additional items: shining particles, dust, effects, optical flares. Don't be afraid to fantasize!

Target date and price are depended by comlexity. All sketches and images can help to make work faster.

Please, text me before making an order, we'll discuss it before place an order. Thank you.

Reviews


dinny001:Thank You for your gig, it is great to see professional work created, you are definitely the best out there.

dinny001:Thank You for your gig, it is great to see professional work created, you are definitely the best out there.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment