Saturday 16 June 2018

I will make 3d mockup of your product packaging

I will make 3d mockup of your product packaging












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!


This Gig is to create a high-impact, 3D image of your product, that will stand out in your presentations or help boost your online sales on Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Taobao, etc. 


You’ll get:


  1. * High-quality 3D images for your product in whatever formats you choose (.JPEG, .PNG, .PDF, .PSD ).
  2. On-time delivery.
  3. Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied.
  4. Constant communication during the design process.



For best results, contact me first (before you buy) to give me a clear understanding of your graphic design needs – please be as detailed as possible so that I can reply with an actual timeframe and cost, and send you a custom offer (if necessary). 

Reviews


wunschproducts:Everything great !

yousufraw:A great buyer !

bmdwhiplash1:Very friendly easy to talk to . Lovely but the detail and work provided was not professional at all . I could have done a better job my self . Disappointed

yousufraw:worst buyer i have ever had . He keeps ignoring even he is online . He keeps changing his requirement . he never replies if i ask him anything . worst buyer with worst attitude

gattica:Yousef is one of the best designers I have ever worked with. So flexible and professional. Great communication. Creative and follows instructions. His work is perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment