Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will provide you your order in 24 hours!

I will provide you your order in 24 hours!












About:

 Are you looking for professional 3D mechanical model of a product for your company or your organization? If yes, welcome..! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.

My name is Muhammad Junaid and I'm a professional mechanical designer with many years of experience on Solidworks and AutoCAD..

You will get in 24 hours....!

1. 3d and 2d model in HD of your concept or given drawing.
2. All the editable source files of your mechanical model.
3. Source files for 3D printer in any format you want.

    100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE....!

                                                     ORDER NOW

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I'll reply you ASAP

Reviews


adibajcetic:thank you, ok job

junaidmalik632:Thanks Sir

sbratakonda:Thanks for fantastic job, i recommend this seller

junaidmalik632:Awesome Buyer

adibajcetic:thank you, ok job


No comments:

Post a Comment