Sunday 24 June 2018

I will do high poly low poly 3d modeling for you

I will do high poly low poly 3d modeling for you












About:

iam offering the best 3d modeling, rendering and animation service in town!

No matter what kind of project you have I am ready to deliver outstanding work without any problem. I have 6 years of professional experience in 3d industry.

I model:

Anatomy

3d Character

Games

Objects

Clothes

Weapons

Vehicles

And much more…

Just leave me a message with an example of the model you want and leave the rest to me. Satisfaction is guaranteed as I offer multiple revisions and free commercial use. All my work is high quality and top notch.

Please NOTE: Price may change even after placing order if buyer did not discuss detail and place order without informing.

PLEASE DO MENTION THE USE OF THE 3D MODEL AS IT HELPS IN THE WORKFLOW OF CREATION.

Really excited to work with you.

Reviews


silviahartmann:Very happy with projects and revisions.

azeemdesigns:Thanks

silviahartmann:Good experience :-)

azeemdesigns:Thanks

bigzie:Seller pervious work looked good, and he has continued to provide me with fantastic work


No comments:

Post a Comment