Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will make cad models from your drawings or photos

I will make cad models from your drawings or photos












About:

Depending on the model complexity I need 1-5 days to finish work. 
Also the price depending on complexity and number of parts in assembly (if it is assembly). Please write me to my inbox for more details. 
I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.

I can make 3D models of any mechanical objects, but I cannot make 3D models of characters, people, animals.

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE

Reviews


joachimsand:Great Job, exactly what I needed. Thank you.

koval_roman_17:ready for further cooperation

beerpouch907:Always a pleasure

messageinabotl:#1 in design, #1 in delivery, #1 in understanding, #1 in Solidworks, #1 in communication

koval_roman_17:Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment