Friday 15 June 2018

I will do my best to give you a service of quality which fit your needs.

I will do my best to give you a service of quality which fit your needs.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello I am Augusto, I am a Mechanical Engineer and I will create a 3D model and assemblies (if necessary) of your product to then render them and generate high quality images! I can also give you a STL file or any other format you need so you can send it directly to your 3D printer!

Every project is unique and has its own requirements, delivery time and prices vary according to complexity, number of parts, level of detail needed an so on. Please contact me before placing the order so we can come to an agreement and give you a better service.

All I need to get started are blueprints, drawings, sketches, images or anything you can give me of your idea.

I guarantee the best quality so I will give you unlimited revisions until you are fully satified.

I can provide you with:
  1. Multiple file formats of the parts and assemblies.
  2. As many images as you want from different angles.
  3. 360° animation of your product.
  4. Blueprints with all dimensions and details of the object.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubt, I can give a custom offer!

Reviews


plomaman:From beginning to end of each project, Augusto is adept at understanding what his buyers want and then following through with delivery of an awesome final product. I couldn't ask for better communication from a freelance 3D artist. I am extremely impressed with his service and look forward to working with him with future projects!

adperez91:Duane always explains with details what he is trying to achieve, very easy to communicate with, very polite.

henrikjuul:Augusto is just the best designer on Fiverr. i did work together with him on several project and he do surprice me each time.\n\nHe do have so high skills and will always put an effort in making the perfect design for you.\nthanks alot. i will come back..

adperez91:Thank you very much Henrik, glad you liked it! Looking forward to the next step on the design!

staple:Excellent quality and service - as usual. Many thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment