Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will create any 3dmodel with textures and materials

I will create any 3dmodel with textures and materials












About:

Hi ,my name is Kostas, I'm an undergraduate student in Product and System Design and Engineering (Bachelor and Master degree) in Greece @Syros.


- I will model your ideas from descriptions, sketches or references.
- I will create texture and material based on your design.
- I will render your model or product on a custom 3-lighting light room based on your design.
- I can export your model in STL file format so you can 3d print it.

- I can render your model with transparent background so i (or you) can place it over your desireable room or mockup. (if you want this option mark HDRI)
- I will render your model in background (HDRI) if that is desired.


(!) Please before ordering: contact me so that we can discuss about the complexity of your designs. I may not be able to work with the files that you provide me.

Feedback and communication is the key. :)



Reviews


afdfllc:wish this seller the best

pagoniskostas:One of the most understanding and cooporative buyers a seller can fave.

afdfllc:GREAT WORK. WILL DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!

pagoniskostas:Great communication, great feedback, positive attitude and understanding. I would appreciate to work again with.

afdfllc:wish this seller the best


No comments:

Post a Comment