Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will release the project file of this visualizer, contact me for more info!

I will release the project file of this visualizer, contact me for more info!












About:

In this gig, i will make this music visualizer for INSTAGRAM, to promote your music projects in a professional way!

Duration: 55Sec
Format: .mp4
Resolution: HD 720p - Square format

HOW IT WORKS:

For Basic package:
You need to send me the Audio file (.wav or .mp3) , Background image, Artist amp; Song names, Logo file (.PNG for better results), Website amp; Social media links (if needed).

For Standard package :
You need to send me the Audio file (.wav or .mp3), Background Video (a recorded video using your phone, or a link from youtube or whatever), You need to send me the Audio file (.wav or .mp3) , Background image, Artist amp; Song names, Logo file (.PNG for better results ), Website amp; Social media links ( if needed ).

Reviews


woodylarson:very good job !!!

thisizanas:always a pleasure working with you!\r\nthank you

arminpohl:Great Quality Project !!!

thisizanas:Great to work with you!! thank you so much!

mrwillgbb:Work was prompt, end result was awesome, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment