Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will create a 3d model and high quality render

I will create a 3d model and high quality render












About:

I have 6 years experience in 3D.
-I will create a 3D model from your sketch or 2D plane.
-I also offer the service of high quality Renders. 

For you:
The size of the image that you choose!
The use of your logo is included in the prices.

Types of works:
  • Modeling of mechanical parts.
  • Plastic parts
  • Products
  • Furniture
  • And more


Reviews


panelsandwich:VERY GOOD JOB!!!!

manikasingh01:Easy to work with, quick delivery - good service! Will use again!

mlalcantara:Thanks for experience. Very cooperative and kind. I hope to work with you again.

peppevision7:Lavoro perfetto e impeccabile ottima comunicazione, consegna celere

mlalcantara:Eccellente servizio clienti! molto gentile e disponibile.\r\n\r\nExcellent client! Very friendly and helpful.\r\nThanks you!


No comments:

Post a Comment