Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will do 3d product rendering for amazon, ebay product listing

I will do 3d product rendering for amazon, ebay product listing












About:

It happens that you have a brilliant product, but don t have a good camera, or all images of product you have are just not right. Does that mean you have to give up on sale? No, you just need this GIG to get perfect photorealistic 3d image of your product :)

Reviews


paz994:just what i wanted

magy1808:It was my pleasure to work on your project! \r\nIf you will need anything else, or if you will have another project, \r\nYou can always contact me :) \r\nThank you so much!\r\nBest regards! \r\nMagdalena

coreyrennell:great job!

magy1808:Thank you so much! \r\nIt was my pleasure to work on your project! \r\n\r\nIf you will need anything else, \r\nYou can always contact me!\r\n\r\nBest regards!

jzhuanj:Beautiful delivery, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment