Tuesday 2 October 2018

I will make 3d rhino models for you

I will make 3d rhino models for you












About:

Hi! 


I am a Product Deisgner working in a University.
I will make a 3D model with Rhino based on your sketches or pictures of the product. I can draw many kinds of models, such as bottles, electronic devices, dishes, mechanical parts, furnitures, furniture joints,toys etc.
If the model ends up being more complicated than I expected i can suggest you to always request an extension on delivery than creating a rushed, low quality model.

Some information I need from you;

1. Reference/sketch images of your products/objects/concepts
2. Let me know what type of file you need
3. Expected time delivery 


Note: Please do not place an order before discussing.

Looking forward to work with you!

Thank You. :)

Best regards,

Reviews


studiocreativo:perfekte Arbeit!

elifgurcinar:Outstanding Experience!

webcoders_kr:I had a great experience with elifgurcinar, She's a very telanted and did an incredible job in a very little time!

elifgurcinar:thank you for very clear instructions. easy to communicate. i would like to work with him again

abucci:Fast, easy communication, and skilled designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment