Sunday 4 November 2018

I will rig your characters for blender

I will rig your characters for blender












About:

I will rig up your character with a fairly basic rig, the rig will of course include Inverse Kinematics (IK for short) I'll also include a Free Idle animation along with it.

Please specify if you wish for the arms to have IK too or not.
I personally prefer FK for the arms but this is a case by case basis.

Reviews


bobbiechuan:The vendor created an excellent rig on a very difficult object. Will definitely use again!

padysan:Meecube was a great partner. He did the gig as expected and did his best to perform the job. I recommend him :-)

meecube:Padysan was very patient with my time experimenting in an attempt to fully finish his request! :)

natalianewyork:The service provided was incredible. Meecube was very patient and understanding of my requirements. The seller was also very friendly, professional and experienced. I highly recommend this gig :)

meecube:Excellent and clear feedback on requested adjustments!


No comments:

Post a Comment