Thursday 8 November 2018

I will do 3d model and render your product

I will do 3d model and render your product












About:

Please message me before purchasing the gig. I may still have questions, and I would like to work them out before purchase.

I can deliver the following services:


. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,

. 3d Furniture designs .

. 3d buildings and floor plans .


Just send me reference photos,drawings of your product,Label Design,and any sketches or images can help .


The cost depends on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


darylsinclair:Great experience working with Mansor, he understands what is needed to help sell the job, and has no complaints when changes are requested, Fantastic!

ryannguyen64:Great work

sherainew:Excellent experience with this seller! This was a hard project, I almost gave up on it until this seller sent me a free sample so I could make sure it was what I was looking for. I was so excited and relieved once I seen how amazing my images came out. Thanks so much for your amazing work.

darylsinclair:fantastic work, about 1000,000 changes made by my client...but and not a problem for Mansor!

cantyjeffrey:Great job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment