Monday 5 November 2018

I will 3d model and design engineer your product

I will 3d model and design engineer your product












About:

Hello, My name is David Orija.

I am a product design engineer with 4 years of experience designing for manufacture.

 I offer an individual 3d modelling service to meet your design criteria, from visualizing your product ideas to creating photorealistic renders.
Chosen file outputs can be 2D technical drawings or files ready for 3D printing, rapid prototyping or manufacture.

Please send me a message describing your project prior to placing your order.

 I look forward to working with you.

 Best Regards,
David

Reviews


classyb10:This was the best Fiverr experience I have ever had. David’s experience, communication, skill, and talent is unrivaled in this industry. I would recommend his work 10x over. He understands your exact specifications and will execute perfectly. Would recommend working with him and his experienced team any day.

davidorija:It was an awesome experience developing this amazing product with Brett!

jorkve:Great, the first half of the order the seller was not communicating but second half it all worked out.

brianlennon:Looking forward to moving to Phase 2 of the project with David. Thanks.

cademccubbins:David was super easy to work with, and did incredible work!


No comments:

Post a Comment