Monday 5 November 2018

I will create awesome 3d models

I will create awesome 3d models












About:

The perfect gig for 3D.

Games
CGI
Print
Hard surface
Soft surface
stylised 
Realistic
Low poly
High poly
Sculpt
Modeling 


Please contact me before purchase to discuss what you are buying and what I will be creating! 

The price may vary dependent on what you request as well as the turn around.

Reviews


anthonycruz889:Great, on the ball and aces on the work.

andycad1:Very easy to work with, gave me everything I needed to get the result he wanted making it a smooth and fast job.

dustinwexler:As always he does an amazing job!

andycad1:Another great job done with Dustin, a pleasure to work with.

dustinwexler:Great work again will keep coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment