Monday 5 November 2018

I will be very glad to be useful to You and to offer my services. + See More

I will be very glad to be useful to You and to offer my services. + See More












About:

Hello! Are You looking for realistic character for game, for animation or something other?
Do You want to create You or Your friend in 3d?
I am very glad to offer my services!
You will be satisfied of my work because it is:
Iclone, any other animation software compatible;
Unity, Unreal, other game engine compatible;
My models are professionally textured;
All models i provide have full face, body rig;
The work technicue is unicue. It allows fastly get professionally cinematic result;
Incredible realistic anatomy;
Adult content (genitals);
The work process and conversation are perfect (check reviews);
If You need any other services, just ask me!
Thanks,
Tim.

Reviews


quanryp:I am very please with the work. Will be ordering again in the future.

dgungadoo:Thanks for the 3d render of this character. Good communications, etc...

timujin:Thank you for your order, was very easy to work, all discussions and requirements were clear.

ahhadelaide:If you're looking for a character designer, look no further, this dude is AMAZING! I could not be happier with his attention to detail, work ethic, communication skills, flexibility, everything. Worth every dollar. Could not recommend more!

hallig69:great seller, awesome 3d model


No comments:

Post a Comment