Thursday 8 November 2018

I will do product or industrial 3d model or photorealistic rendering

I will do product or industrial 3d model or photorealistic rendering












About:

IMPORTANT: Please contact me before ANY order! This is IMPORTANT to give you the best buying experience possible!

With this gig, I bring 15 years of experience as a 3D Artist to the table! Just wish for whatever 3D model you want created and I will do it for you.

Here's what I'm able to provide you:

- High detail 3D model with excellent topology
- High Quality 3D renderings with Photorealistic looks (HD/2K/4K/8K)
- 3D Printable version of the model upon request (If applicable)
- Source files

What will you get for $15:
- High quality Photo-realistic 3D rendering for your model in 1080p.
Please note that Creating the 3D model is NOT included in this price.

Things I WILL DO:

- All Products / Industrial Models
- All Automotive / Car Models or parts
- All 3D Printable Objects / Prototypes
- Simple Jewelery
- All kinds of furniture
- Any other 3D model you might think of and I forgot to mention!

Things I WON'T do:

- Characters

I personally guarantee a 100% satisfaction of the Quality of work! 

Reviews


kiaraskynails:Great all around. Very communicative and understanding

e_samurai:Thank you !!

chrislangsk8:Look amazing wow

e_samurai:Great buyer. Was a pleasure working with him!

krystalzheng:Great communication, great quality. While use for my future AR projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment