Sunday 12 January 2020

2D Drawing 3D Modeling In Inventor And Fusion 360 And Solid Works











About:



I am a Mechanical Engineering and I have More then 10 Years experience in Mechanical Designing.

I am expert  in 3D Part and assemblies Modeling  &  2D Manufacturing Drawing. I have also good experience in 3D Printing , 3D Animation & Rendering.



Auto desk Inventor,

Auto Cad Mechanical,

Auto desk Fusion 360 , & 
Solid Works

MD Solids


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was Good

Seller's Response:

Wow brother, great work. I appreciate it. I will recommend you in future work. Mr Abbas has completed my work within 3 hours. I am very impressed his work. He has also guide me in my work. He is expert in his work, and also he has more knowledgeable mechanical engineer.

:

Thanks for your review. you are also a great man. I will also want to work with you in future.

:

Welldone. Did the work well in time. Would like to work again.

:

Thanks for your review. I have good experience during this job.you will be welcome for more information and work.




No comments:

Post a Comment