Tuesday 4 February 2020

Make Product And Concept 3D Modelling And Rendering











About:

I can provide professional rendering for:



  • concept, based on detailed written description or hand sketches. This render will convert your Idea to a very realistic photo to review it or use it in presentation.
  • product, based on photos or CAD or detailed written description.This render suitable for websites, social media marketing,catalogues and brochures.


All packages come in 2K render.



I can provide HD turntable video for both concept or product.




IMPORTANT :
 



Please message me before you ordering the gig.

finally,I will be happy to work with you.....

Reviews


:

Great work

:

The best on Fiverr!!!

:

Mostafa is an excellent professional

:

Awesome quality and communication!!! My #1 Fiverr Seller.

:

Exceptional good talent, I wish him the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment