Monday 10 February 2020

Turn Your Sketch Into Cad 2D Drawing Or 3D Model For 3Dprinting











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.



I am a sophomore university student pursuing a M.S. in Mechanical Engineering. I have 6 years of Computer Drafting experience. I am proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor. I can turn your hand-drawn sketches into 2D orthographic .dwg files for Autocad, 3D .stl files for Inventor and 3D printing. I can also produce multi-part assemblies in Inventor. Please contact me before placing an order so I can preview your sketch and fully understand what you want completed. I enjoy tinkering on projects so if you need any engineering advice on prototyping your design, I will gladly help. Price is negotiable and dependent on the complexity of the project. Thank you for your understanding.



-Adam

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment