Monday 10 February 2020

Help You Create Mmd Model











About:

I will help you create/combine an MMD model according to your need and parts that you choose, basically, you need to provide a link to your character model parts for me, and I'll rig it for you.

Reviews


:

Wanted a model of my character and got exactly what I asked for, seller was great at communication and made sure everything was how I wanted it, would recommend :)

:

great work x3

:

He was very mature and not judgmental at all considering the subject matter. ^_^" The process was done way sooner than i expected and at a VERY affordable price.

:

I bought this so I could have my own mmd model. It certainly was what I paid for! There are a few minor glitches, but I don't mind!

:

Had to fix some things up myself, but otherwise satisfied with my order. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment