Sunday 9 February 2020

Design Badass Album Cover











About:

Looking for awesick album cover design? you got it!



I'm Ricky aka deathanarchy Indonesia based Graphic Designer and Illustrator, I have been accomplished a few of my work in doing an album cover for the past two years. My past clients vary from indie artists to well-known musicians, such as Aluna Crypt (USA), Short Stay (UK), Lou Lombardi (USA), Straight At The Sun (USA), Phukuall (Germany), Preach (Sweden), And much more.



I offer high-quality cover artwork for your music project.

For detail about the gigs packages please read description below



  1. You will provide a specific concept about the artwork detail.
  2. For basic packages, You must provide your own image/photo.


$55 Premium Packages

  • Full Artwork, Full Colored
  • Include Text and or Band, Artist Name Logo
  • You will receive file with text and without text
  • High-Quality file


$15 BASIC (I will alter your image)

  • Image or Photo Manipulation
  • Photoshop Services Only
  • No Custom Artwork / Drawing / Illustration
  • Must provide your own picture or from unsplash


$25 STANDARD (simple cover art)

  • Include Custom Artwork
  • Limited Object / Color
  • Commercial Use


*Please DM me first, I'm open to discuss an idea before you placing an order.*


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment