Monday 10 February 2020

Create Basic 2D And 3D Floor Plan Rendering In Sketchup











About:

Make the best quality design



If you want to make your plans become real in visualization, you are in the right place, we strive to always prioritize quality and customer satisfaction, through many of our experiences will make your dreams come true.



  • we work with floor plan
  • 2D or 3D, basic in sketchup
  • 3D rendering image
  • interior design
  • living room, bed room, bath room, kitchen, pool, park, etc


I just need your sketch or photo (JPG, PDF, etc.) with measures or file in dwg etc

And please:

  • Contact me through the inbox before buying

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Ok, finished I will take care of the rest myself. Don’t want to repeat again what I asked you many times... I have other things to do. Thanks

:

yes, just do it yourself for that something others can't understand

:

It was great

:

Awesome Again!




No comments:

Post a Comment