Monday 10 February 2020

Create 3D Models In Solidworks From Your 2D Drawings, Sketches, Images











About:

Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 



I have experience in designing process instruments and industrial equipment such as machine parts according to GOST, DIN, ISO and ANSI standards.
I have experienced in Sheet-metal, Aluminium Die cast parts and plastic Injection Molding parts.



I offer the following services:

  • 2D and 3D drafting and design 
  • 2D Models , 3d models
  • 3D Animations 
  • Detailing of drawings 
  • 3D Printing files 
  • Mold design 
  • Rendering
  • product design
  • sheet metal


I am highly interested to offer you my services and assistance,  Please feel free to contact me and if you have any question.



Best regards,
Volodymyr

Reviews


:

fabulous to work with.

:

excellent work

:

quick and fast good work

:

Perfect job for me

:

Excellent understanding of an existing complex project, very efficient updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment