Wednesday 12 February 2020

Develop Your Product Or Bring Idea To Reality By Making 3D 2D Design











About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 



I would require some information about project before you place an order so I can give you approximate time required for project. Also cost depends on the time required & complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned.



I use Solidworks, AutoCAD, Autodesk Plant 3D, Revit and Ansys, for all my work and I have worked in developing number of machine & product which includes robotics, 3D printers, Desktop CNC, Pharmaceutical machine, processing machine In short, I am a for all your 3D work.



Looking forward to hear from you. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7.



Have a great Day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment