Sunday 9 February 2020

Design 3D Models And Drawings, Dxf Files,Laser Cutting Files











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my gig!

I'm a M.Sc. Mechanical Engineer with more than 19 years of experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development and Manufacturing process. I worked as Technologist, Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Quality and Production Manager.


The services I offer include:
• 3D modeling (moldings, complicated parts, assemblies), based on your sketches, drawings, pictures or just ideas, using Solid works
• Render in Solid works those models
• Creating set of manufacturing drawings based on 3D models/assemblies
• Creating flat patterns
• Creating STL for 3D printing
• Creating DXF and DWG files for CNC/Laser/Plasma cutting


I am tri-lingual, I am a native Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian speaker and available for freelance translation projects.


Also I am good Web researcher detailed oriented.




Delivery time and price depend on the complexity of the project. Please don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order so we can discuss the details beforehand.



I'm looking forward to work with you!!



Best regards,



Tatjana Stefanovic

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment