Sunday 16 February 2020

Turn Drawings And Or Ideas Into 3D Or 2D Files











About:

Have a drawing, or concept that needs to be brought into the 3 Dimensional world?

Look no further! Your Idea will be modelled in no time with professional precision and quality.

I specialize in modelling mechanical concepts i.e. Engine parts, support structures and other complex moving devices. Generally the types of parts that I design are able to be manufactured using CNC mills, lathes, and 3D printers. I will optimize YOUR Design to be compatible with such manufacturing methods as well. This makes it much easier to turn a file that I provide into a tangible object with fewer revisions. If need be, I can also provide 2D sketches using AutoCAD or Draftsight.

Files I can provide:

IGES

F3D

SAT

SMT

STEP

DWG

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment