Sunday 9 February 2020

Mechanical Project Designs And Solidworks Models











About:

Please contact me before place the order.



Hi, I am a mechanical engineer with 4 year experience in Solidworks and Ansys . I have well experience in mechanical engineering related designs, calculations and project works. For complex project i have a team to do the project quickly and deliver it on time.



I am new to this site but i have done lots of 3D modeling using Solidworks software during last 4 years. The photos in this Gig is only few samples that i did recently. 



I can do any

  • Solidworks 3D modeling and simulation.
  • Ansys simulations. (Fluent and Structural)
  • Matlab and simulink works.
  • Mechanical Conceptual design works.



Feel free to contact me anytime

  • On time delivery
  • 100% cash back guarantee
  • 100% customer satisfaction



Feel free to contact me if have any question.

Thank you.


Reviews


:

great .....

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment