Wednesday 19 February 2020

Design 3D Models For 3D Printing Using Solidworks











About:

Hello Everyone,,

            Good Day



  •  I will create 2D technical drawings with full dimensional details, Also i will provide you with a 3D model for your products and parts.


  • There are extra works, if  you required like simulations and analysis, rendering or assembly drawings for your models.


  • All file extensions available for 3D printers, laser cutters or CNC.


<<Just send me a message including  your free hand sketches, drawings, images or PDF and I will make it for you.>>



NOTE:
Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver it as quick as i can, so In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case kindly contact me before ordering.


Kindly text me before ordering. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 

Thanks



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment