Monday 10 February 2020

3D Modeling, 2D Drawing And Rendering Using Solidworks











About:

Hi, 

I'm a product designing engineer having more than of 4 years experience in solidworks product and object designing. I can do any object or product modeling and drawing using solidworks and also will do photorealistic rendering using keyshot.



  • solidworks designing
  • solidworks weldments
  • solidworks motion study
  • solidworks simulation
  • solidworks surface modeling
  • solidworks drawing
  • solidworks rendering


I'm able to do any mechanical parts or projects for manufacturing and able to give manufacturing file formats and also able to do your college and university assignment as you want any time period. 



small project can be done withing few hours and for a $5 with source files and unlimited revisions. 



Please contact me before place the order.



unlimited revisions

source files

refund accepted

100% satisfaction

100% timely deliver



sce_cad

Thank you!


Reviews


:

He totally understood exactly what I wanted and produced the results. Very easy to work with and understands the vision I was trying for and Nailed it. would highly recommed him for Product design and CAD work.

:

Perfect once again! great communication and delivered first go.

:

Perfect, delivered quickly and everything to as I asked :)

:

Fast and efficient!

:

Excellent!!! Very patient with me and the language barrier. He has done exactly what I wanted. He could catch the idea from my mind. Beyond awesome professional. Eventually, If I need more jobs to do, I won't search for anybody else. I will contact him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment