Tuesday 11 February 2020

Realistic Interior 3D With Sketchup Vray











About:

I'm an architect with experience in design and modeling. I will create a 3d interior model and render ofyour project. So, if you wanna see how your project will look, contact me :).

Reviews


:

Very nice and cooperative lady

:

Really good, provided exactly what I needed and was happy to make changes as required. Got it super fast too. Thank you

:

Fast and quality delivery!

:

I am happy with the end result. The quality of work is as I expected. She is responsive and listens well at what you ask.

:

This was a referral from a friend. A couple of things that didn't go so well. The Seller wasn't detail oriented and had issues with delivering the project on time multiple of times. This 3D rendering should had taken 10 days to get done but it end up taking more than 2 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment