Sunday 8 March 2020

Model A 3D Drawing In Solidworks











About:

Hi, I am Abraham and I will do a single piece model design using SolidWorks and will do a realistic rendering of that design for $5.



I have a bachelor of engineering in Mexico and have worked with SolidWorks for my job, designing parts and assemblies, can do a drawing of the part or assembly if need it.



For single and simple parts I will deliver the design in 24 Hrs, assemblies or more complex parts can take more time.



**Please send message before ordering so we can see the arrangements**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing very professional.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, great communication and hat a good time working with him!

Seller's Response:

Really friendly and talented modeler

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, excelent comunication!

:

Abraham did some great renders for me. He was very patient and knowledgeable. A 5-star experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment