Saturday 7 March 2020

Create 3D Character Models For Animations And Advertisements











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!



Hello,

I am a 3d artist , i can do 



character modleing 

3d objects 

environment modeling 

product modeling 

any 3d modeling 



 And 



texturing

character designing  

lightning 



for you.



Please contact me before ordering !

Regards !



* just a reminder that I can make small changes..but not changes like changing the whole design or adding new parts and accessories that we were not agreed before the order or wasn't in the image you have provided.. I will have to charge you a small fee for changes like that.. and please confirm the design before I get to work on it..if you dont have a design I will design it for you and then make it in 3D.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job creating 3D character from my 2D art.

:

Always a pleasure to work with! Hope to work together again in the future.

:

we will be working more and more in coming days.

:

thank you so much..really enjoyed this project

:

Good, very well done models




No comments:

Post a Comment