Saturday 21 March 2020

Design Any Product And Drafting Or Draughting











About:

PLEASE, FIRST DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE THEN PLACE AN ORDER.

I'm a expert Designer(3D/2D as per request) of any product as per your requirement in accordance with ISO and ANSI standards.

I have an experience in development of parts, assembly and shop drawings. My work will help you to design a winning, marketable, competitive, and cost-effective product. I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects.



My Professional skills are:


Mechanical Engineering 


**SOLID EDGE
**SOLID WORKS
**CATIA V5
**AUTOCAD


Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job . I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information .



With my concert : 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service.

Seller's Response:

Very nice Client to work with. Hope will work again. Thanks

:

Brilliant service from dibyenduu94! I would highly reccommend his skills for any design or drawing work that you require. Amazing attention to detail and all work done speedily.

:

Wonderful experience to work for artbotoulas. Hope to work again. Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment