Saturday 7 March 2020

Design 3D Models For 3D Printing











About:

Do you have 2D drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs?

Or even rough sketches of an idea in mind? I would be glad to assist in the development process.

I will professionally model the design for 3D printing. Not any 3D model can be printed on a 3D printer for accurate results, 



Standard order includes

  • 3D model done in Solidworks 
  • Multiple revisions of the design.
  • Assist in making some decisions if some things are not clear to you


Please contact me first before you place an order.

Reviews


:

This is excellent, thank you so much !!

:

thx!!!!!!!!!!

:

Great work; pro_ibra did a great job and delivered it well within the time I needed it.

:

great seller! have worked with multiple times

:

Great quick communication. Model was exactly what I needed. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment