Friday 10 April 2020

2D Drawing, 3D Modelling And Animation Of Product











About:

I am a mechanical engineer. I have been designing for 5 years. I have experience in different kind of software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Catia, Inventor, KeySot.

I do 3d modelling, rendering and animation. For rendering i use KeyShot and for effect and video editing After effect.

Give me pictures,videos or ideas of what you want me to do. I will make sure to give you the best service.

Incase of complex or large work, you may have to buy same gig multiple times.

Please contact me before ordering to confirm if i am available.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fuad provided excellent understanding of my design ideas, and transformed them into beautifully modeled images that I can use to see my product! I would definitely recommend him and use his talents again.

:

Great seller

:

It was a great experience working with you.

:

hardworking and good communication

:

I have worked with this Fuad for multiple projects and he never fails to impress me with his creativity and excellent work. communication is great too! Do not hesitate to work with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment