Friday 10 April 2020

Design Sheet Metal Part In Solidworks And Make Production Drawing











About:

 Please!!!!!!!!!                 Please!!!!!!!!!                      Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new order as I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,



I am a Certified SolidWorks Professional-CSWP. I have more than 4 years experience in Mechanical Parts DesignPrototyping, 3D Printing, Plastic Products Design and others Mechanical Design.
I have completed my Graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
Currently I am pursuing my M. Sc. in Industrial and Production Engineering.


Have a PCBA or products which need Sheet Metal Enclosure/Case ? You are in right place. I am here to help you. Just send me the dimension of your products, your ideas or hand sketch. I will design a Suitable enclosure for your products. Then I will make Drafting Drawing (DWG/DXF) for Laser Cut and  Production.

Reviews


:

very fast, great work.

:

Amazing Work! I will use Sobuj on my future projects.

:

Does great work. Very detailed. Great job!!!

:

Great Work.

:

Good work as usual. Always patient and will accommodate to best meet expectations




No comments:

Post a Comment