Sunday 12 April 2020

3D Cad Modeling, Product Design And 3D Printing











About:

please contact with me before place the order.

Hi, i am mechanical engineer with 2 years experience in solid works an auto cad designing and drawing.

services?

  •  I will do 3D mechanical concept modeling and drawing.
  •  I will do product designing and drawing for manufacturing.
  •  I will do sheet metal product designing.
  •  I will do injection mold designing.
  •  I will render your product into high resolution.
  •  I will do stress analysis and make presentation on your part.


   modeling, designing, Drawing and rendering.



small projects can be done within few hours and willing to give my sample also.



  • Deliver on time
  • unlimited revisions
  • refund acceptable
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • source file     
    

 Thank you

Muhammad Ali

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment