Monday 6 April 2020

Make Your 3D Cad Model In Dwg, Stl, Stp, Igs, Ipt, Idw, Dxf











About:

All that your project needs is an accurate 3D prototype to created to scale for perfect 3D printing, CNC machining or plastic mould injection. I am a professional product design engineer and I will design parts and assemblies of prototypes in STL, IGES, STEP and other CAD formats for perfect manufacturing. I will strictly consider the following in the model design:


  • Close fitness of mating parts 
  • Tolerance 
  • Functionality
  • Durability 
  • Ergonomics 

  • Aesthetics


Please contact me before you order for this gig and note that quotation varies with project complexity.



I am an expert in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor, pro-E, solidworks and other CAD softwares in creating 2D/3D designing/rendering. With these I will make all kinds of simple and complex models for your optimum satisfaction.



You can count on me for an outstanding service delivery because I am innovation driven towards excellent creativity.

 
Makemax

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great, fast and exactly what I wanted, he did great work!

:

Great buyer. Thanks

:

Need drawing for a prototype. Took a little loner than I expected but I am very pleased with what I received.

:

Fast and professional

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment